To judge your level of preparation you need to test yourself. Test series is the best way to find out our effectiveness of preparation. The gate coach has designed the effective & qualitative test series for GATE, IES and PSUs examination. It includes the quality questions in different levels like L1, L2 and L3. The test modules are prepared by a team of experts who have vast experience of examinations and cracked the examination with top ranks. Special features of our test series are-
- The test series is separated for GATE, IES, PSUs examination.
- The test series for GATE has been prepared in accordance with new pattern of GATE examination.
- The test for IES includes both objective type & conventional papers fully as per Exam pattern.
- Test series consists of subject wise tests followed by full length tests.
- Tests are conducted online like real examination.
Apart from giving you practice in high quality questions and a comprehensive comparative analysis (AIR, Percentile, Score, section-wise performance analysis etc), also gives you practice of taking a test in exact GATE like conditions (monitored tests).
Online iGATE Features:
Online Test Series
- 10 Self Administered Tests (Full Syllabus), conducted according to a schedule, with detailed performance analysis after each exam (All India Rank, Percentile, Score, section wise analysis etc)
- 10 Subject wise Tests (entire section syllabus)
- User interface and pattern is very similar to actual Online GATE (with numerical and multiple choice questions)
- • Self Administered Tests: Each Self Administered Test will have a scheduled start date and end date. The results of each test will be computed after the window period of that particular test. After the window period, a test can be attempted but a detailed performance analysis like All India Rank, Percentile; Score etc will not be given (only total marks scored, Number of Correct & incorrect answers, section wise marks scored etc will be given if a test is attempted after the end date).
- • Subject wise Tests: will not have any end date. After attempting the section tests, marks scored, total number of correct & incorrect answers will be given.
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electronics & Communication (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Computer Science Engineering (CS)
- Engineering Sciences (XE)
In addition to that,
- Practice for the examinations like GATE, IES & IFS and PSUs like HPCL, BPCL, BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, EIL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC etc.
- The test also includes the Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English.
- Memory based questions of more than 100 PSUs like BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, BSNL / JTO, BSNL / MT, DRDO, ISRO, DVC, DMRC, MTNL, SAIL, BEL, AAI, BARC, BPCL, HPCL and EIL etc.